Resources and Volunteer Information

If you live in Tittabawassee Township and you have any kind of damage to your house or business or property from the flood, please take pictures now and document the damage. Please email to Fire Chief with a name address and phone number that the fire department can contact you at to do a damage assessment. The e-mail is

211 is a helpful resource as well to direct you to additional resources and help track flood damage in the area.

For those who are interested in helping in long-term flood recovery in Saginaw County, please complete the following form.…/1FAIpQLSfhauRDthuBwPUd2Q…/viewform

Midland County United Way has a form to complete if you would like to make yourself available for Midland County as well, just go to their website.

Beginning next week we will be taking Flood Bucket Donations (either of completed Flood Buckets or bucket supplies see here:…/relief-supply-net…/cleaning-kit) Monday – Wednesday 9-1:30. You can drop the supplies to us at Freeland UMC so that we can help resource the community and beyond!

East Side Soup Kitchen provides meals and hope in the heart of Saginaw .